We're constantly on the lookout to bring talented people onto the team! If that might be you, we want to hear from you! The open roles currently available are below.
FARMERS MARKET SALES + BREW ASSOCIATE
POSITION OVERVIEW: We are looking for a motivated, energetic individual with a customer-centric attitude to represent and help run the Ginger Lab booth at a few of our farmers market locations. These include:
- Mountain View Farmers Market on Sundays from 8:15am-1:15pm, year-round.
- Los Altos Farmers Market on Thursdays from 3:15pm-8:15pm, May through September
- Santana Row Farmers Market on Wednesdays from 3:15pm-8:15pm, May through September
In addition to helping out at the farmers market, as a Farmers Market Sales + Brew Associate, you’ll also be helping out with the operations at the production facility, which includes prepping and juicing.
This is a part-time position with opportunity for more hours. If you enjoy wearing many different hats and becoming part of a tight knit community, let's talk!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to):
- Assistance with off-site sales locations (i.e.: Farmers’ Market sales, set-up and break-down, other special events)
- Co-operate the production process at the production facility (i.e.: juicing prep, juicing, equipment washing, preparation for events
- Maintain production facility rules, guidelines and cleanliness
- Identify and provide solutions to processes that can use improvement
Our production facility is in Santa Clara and we participate in events across the Peninsula and South Bay.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE IS:
- Flexible to work between 10a-7pm on weekdays and some mornings on Sundays
- Enjoys talking to people and has great customer service skills
- Able to lift 30-50lbs on a regular basis
- Able to work independently and effectively with little supervision but comfortable with taking direction from supervisor
- Able to perceive what needs to be done without having to be told
- Reliable, punctual, dependable
- Detail and team-oriented
- Must have a valid CA drivers license
- Prior experience in the Food and Beverage industry is preferred, but not required; same goes with being SafeServ certified
Hours are quite flexible; you can expect anywhere between 5-10 hours a week, with opportunities for more hours and responsibilities based on performance.
Availability on Sundays between 7:30am-2pm is highly desired.
Please apply by sending (1) a quick introduction, (2) your availability and (3) your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.