We're constantly on the lookout to bring talented people onto the team! If that might be you, we want to hear from you! The open roles currently available are below.
FARMERS MARKET SALES + BREW ASSOCIATE (Part Time or for the Summer)
POSITION OVERVIEW: As a Farmers Market Sales + Brew Associate, you'll be wearing many different hats. In addition to helping out with the operations at the production facility (prepping and juicing), you'll also be assistanting at events such as Farmers’ Markets and pop-up shops. This position requires attention to detail and accuracy, as all work is a direct representation of the standards of Ginger Lab.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to):
- Co-operate the production process at the production facility (i.e.: juicing prep, juicing, equipment washing, preparation for events)
- Assistance with off-site sales locations (i.e.: Farmers’ Market sales, set-up and break-down, other special events)
- Maintain production facility rules, guidelines and cleanliness
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures and Health Codes
- Identify and provide solutions to processes that can use improvement
*Our production facility is in Santa Clara and we participate in events across the Peninsula and South Bay*
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE IS:
- Flexible to work between 10a-7pm on weekdays and some mornings on Sundays
- Able to lift 30-50lbs on a regular basis
- Able to enforce Health Department Regulations
- Great with customers
- Able to work independently and effectively with little supervision but comfortable with taking direction from supervisor
- Able to perceive what needs to be done without having to be told
- Reliable, punctual, dependable and able to work under a time restraint
- Detail and team-oriented
- Prior experience in the Food and Beverage industry is preferred, but not required; same goes with being SafeServ certified
- Must have a valid CA drivers license
Hours are quite flexible; you can expect anywhere between 5-10 hours a week, with opportunities for more hours and responsibilities based on performance. Availability on Sundays between 7:30am-2pm is highly desired.
Please apply by sending (1) a quick introduction, (2) your availability and (3) your resume to email@example.com.